Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exam
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commissions Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.APPLYING ONLINE:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or .www.tnpscexams.net
- Click "Apply Online" to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and pass word, have to apply separately for all notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.Mode of Fee Payment
Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net banking, Credit card and Debit card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a registration ID number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration ID number and password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
Offline Payments (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank branch.
- Click "SUBMIT" to submit the application form.
- Candidates will be provided with application number and password. Please note down the application number and password.
- On submission, system will generate the payment chalan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian Bank or the designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the candidates copy of the fee payment chalan from the branch. Check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of transaction number, branch name and DP code number, deposit date have been noted in the chalan by the branch authorities.
- On-line application registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering registration number and password, candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or mobile number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account.
There is a provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the on-line application if any. This modification facility will be available up to the last date for applying online forthe particular post. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the on-line application. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees/intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the on-line application at the appropriate places and click on the "SUBMIT" button at the end of the on-line application format. Before pressing the "SUBMIT" button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular column in the application. The name of the candidate or his/her father/spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Request for change/correction in any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the last date for editing/updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Commission is not responsible for the online payment failure.