Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exam
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission's Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices like CD / DVD / Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid email ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your email ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for TNPSC Group II CSSE Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, and Other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the TNPSC Group II Combined Subordinate Services Exam online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the TNPSC last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC CSSE II Exam online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the TNPSC Group II CSSE Exam application form .
- (A) Applying Online for TNPSC Group II CSSE Exam :
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC's website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click "Apply online" to open up the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form .
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An TNPSC Group II CSSE Exam online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- B (i) Online Payment ( Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card ) :
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the TNPSC Combined Subordinate Services Exam Group 2 application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the TNPSC Group 2 CSSE Exam online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their TNPSC Group 2 CSSE Exam Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- B (ii) Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank ) :
1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank.
2) Click "Submit" to submit the Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Exam Application form.
3) Candidates will be provided with TNPSC Combined Subordinate Services Group 2 Exam Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
4) On Submission, system will generate the payment chalan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Collect the candidate's copy of the fee payment chalan from the Branch. Please check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the chalan by the Branch authorities.
6) TNPSC Group 2 CSSE Exam Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration / submission of application.
7) After submitting the application, candidates can print / save their TNPSC Group II CSSE Exam application in PDF format.
8) On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their TNPSC CSSE Group II Exam application and print, if required.
9) Candidates need not send the printout of the TNPSC Combined Subordinate Services Group II Exam online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
- (A) Applying Online for TNPSC Group II CSSE Exam :
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/- and examination fee of Rs. 100/- through Online or Offline mode.
- Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
- Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.